We are on the lookout for the Next Big Thing !
Congratulations to the 2016 Finalists!
THE 2016 SHOWCASE FINALISTS
AppFormix, a cloud service optimization platform, uses advanced analytics and orchestration to improve application performance in hybrid and private clouds.
Breach Intelligence's Polarity is a memory augmentation platform that enables better decisions through on-screen overlays.
DataXylo is a Cognitive Customer Intelligence company that helps Omni-channel marketing operations to clean, combine & automate relevant signals, metrics and data.
HashiCorp infrastructure automation software empowers companies to innovate faster by providing one workflow for application delivery on any infrastructure provider.
illusive networks pioneers deception-based cybersecurity. Its Deceptions Everywhere™ with Attacker View™ solutions neutralize targeted attacks and Advanced Persistent Threats.
Menlo Security eliminates malware from Web and email. Our Isolation approach secures interaction online without deploying endpoint software.
Podium is the first enterprise data lake management software platform defining a new way to manage, prepare and deliver enterprise data.
Rocana provides next-generation monitoring software that eliminates scalability and performance limits to accelerate finding, solving, and preventing IT problems.
Rulex provides an easy-to-use machine learning platform for monetizing enterprise, commercial, social, and IoT data.
Tesora’s Database as a Service (DBaaS) Platform, an enterprise-hardened version of OpenStack Trove, offers secure, private cloud access to the most popular open source and commercial databases through a single consistent interface.
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 18!
Where Are They Now?
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Gazzang (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Cloudera.
- Hadapt (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Teradata.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- OpenSpan (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Pegasystems.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Twinstrata (2012 Finalist) was acquired by EMC.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B.
- Enterprise IT solution with product available in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at [email protected].