We are on the lookout for the Next Big Thing !
Congratulations to the 2016 Finalists!
The Innovation Showcase highlights 10 outstanding early stage companies with cutting edge solutions that combine both value and innovation to Enterprise IT.
If you want to find the next innovative technology that will help Invent Your Future, then be sure to visit the Innovation Showcase on May 18!
Where Are They Now?
Since the inception of the Innovation Showcase, several of our Finalists have achieved significant success:
- CloudSwitch (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Verizon.
- Desktone (2012 Finalist) was acquired by VMware.
- Gazzang (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Cloudera.
- Hadapt (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Teradata.
- Nimbula (2012 Finalist) was acquired by Oracle.
- OpenSpan (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Pegasystems.
- Rypple (2011 Finalist) was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Twinstrata (2012 Finalist) was acquired by EMC.
- Yammer (2010 Finalist) was acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B.
- Enterprise IT solution with product available in the market
- Innovation and/or strategic value, or uniqueness of the solution
- Potential impact on the Top and/or Bottom Line
- Start-up with <$10 million in annual revenues
- Selling enterprise IT solutions to CIOs or corporate departments.
Thank you for your interest in the Innovation Showcase. We encourage you to direct any questions or comments to us at [email protected].