Lindsey Anderson, SM ‘79
MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
Advisory Board 2013
CIO Award Judge 2016, 2015, 2014
Chair of Event 2016, 2015, 2014
Program Team Member 2014
Speaker/Panel Team Member 2015, 2013, 2012
Speaker/Panelist 2015, 2014
Sponsorship Team Member 2013
As the Chair and General Manager of the MIT Sloan CIO Symposium, Lindsey Anderson is responsible for ensuring that attendees, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers all have the best possible experience at the Symposium. Anderson leads a team of 40 volunteers as well as media agencies and partners. His mission is to bring together the academic thought leadership of MIT with the hands-on experience of leading, global CIOs.
Prior to chairing the Symposium, Anderson worked in eCommerce and digital marketing for UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories), Monster, PUMA, and Sybase. He also served on the Board of Directors of the MIT Sloan Boston Alumni Association where he organized numerous events and volunteered for the Symposium, including serving two years on the Symposium’s Board of Advisors. He was also involved with the Symposium’s predecessor, the MIT Sloan Software Symposium.
Anderson earned an MS in Management from the MIT Sloan School and a BS from Cornell University. He enhanced his graduate education at the Harvard Extension School with coursework in computer science and continues to learn daily from the MIT community, CIOs, Award finalists, business executives, start-ups, and volunteers involved with the Symposium.
- EL MIT enfoca al CIO hacia el Florecimiento de la Economía Digital (2016-05-23)
- Sneak peek of MIT Sloan CIO Symposium 2016: Thriving in the digital economy (2016-04-26)
- What Is Driving the Digital Economy? (2016-04-07)
- 13th Annual MIT Sloan CIO Symposium to Help CIOs Thrive in the Digital Economy (2016-04-06)
- 2016 MIT Sloan CIO Symposium to Help CIOs Thrive in the Digital Economy (2016-01-13)
- Will the role of the chief data officer eclipse that of the CIO? (2015-07-28)
- The Morning Download: Internet of Things Opens Way for New Business Models (2015-05-20)
- Exploring the Evolving Role of CIOs (2015-05-08)